Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Won't You Let Me Get Some Sleep Tonight
Hi everyone, here's a quick post before heading to bed. I finally have a public Facebook page... I think it's a  more efficient way to post short thoughts along with photos... I know, I know... why not Twitter? Honestly, I'm not sure. I have yet to try it.
A late bloomer perhaps?
In any event, I've been working on so many things that I would like to share, but sometimes I have no time to blog in the manner, and frequency to which I'd like, so I figure that using FB is a next good alternative.
So pop by if you have some time, and say hello!

+ The illustration above was published in Planadviser; art directed by SooJin Buzelli.
++ And the title of the post are lyrics from the song, "Don't Get Your Back Up," by Sarah Harmer.

No comments: